POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Torii Trouble : Torii Trouble Server Time
6 Sep 2024 10:14:04 EDT (-0400)
  Torii Trouble
From: Glenn Mathis
Date: 15 Aug 1998 12:34:32
Message: <35D5AB3A.DFEA3C10@airmail.net>
I'm a fairly new user who just can't seem to get this.  Here's the
scenario.  I've got three torii in a row (the other shapes in the image
aren't important:  I didn't use unions or differences or anything
fancy).  I want to make the torii glow blue.  I tried placing all kinds
of halos in them (glowing, attenuating, etc.).  I made sure that the
torii were hollow. (Am I supposed to remove the PIGMENT keyword from the
torii?)  Is it possible to place a halo into a torus, or am I a nitwit
and didn't read the docs correctly?  Well, thanks in advance.

Melissa Mathis
gle### [at] airmailnet